- Retinol Resurfacing Serum contains a form of Vitamin A known as Retinol. AlumierMD contains pure retinol and is the gold standard in reducing the signs of ageing.
- Dramatically reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and blemishes by exfoliating and increasing the cell turnover of the skin. Also packed with other active ingredients to help with the appearance of ageing.
- Increases skin firmness, strength and elasticity.
- Contains an encapsulated gentle slow release retinol to minimize the irritation commonly associated with retinols.
- Contains MATRIXYL™ synthe’6™®, Hyaluronic acid and Niacinamide (vitamin B3).
- Antioxidants protect and neutralize free radicals from the sun and pollution.
- Fragrance-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free, dye-free.
- Recommended for most skin types showing visible signs of aging.MATRIXYL™ Synthe’6™ is used under authorization of Sederma Inc.
Apply 1-2 pumps to face and neck after nightly cleansing. Follow with your favorite AlumierMD moisturizer. If you are not currently using a retinol product, begin using once or twice a week and gradually increase frequency to nightly as your skin adjusts. Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant. Mild redness, peeling and irritation are expected when using this product. Use AlumierMD sunscreen during the day and limit sun exposure while using the product and for a week following discontinuation. For external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
Microencapsulated Retinol: A vitamin A derivative and antioxidant that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improves texture and tone by strengthening skin, improving elasticity and increasing skin turnover. Retinol also targets blemish-prone skin by unclogging pores and enhances skin tone by reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation. The retinol we use has been encapsulated, allowing for a slow release into the skin overnight. This encapsulation minimizes side effects, so you can enjoy all the benefits of retinol with little to no irritation! There are more than 700 published studies on anti-aging and retinoids.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Increases ceramides and free fatty acids in the skin, which are key components of its protective lipid barrier. Along with keeping in moisture and boosting hydration, it also brightens skin, calms redness and increases tolerance to topical retinoids.
- MATRIXYL™ synthe’6™®: Derived from a peptide naturally found in collagen and laminins, MATRIXYL™ synthe’6™ strengthens skin and improves elasticity, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Gluconolactone: A type of polyhydroxy acid that exfoliates more gently than an alpha hydroxy acid (e.g. glycolic and lactic acids). Gluconolactone is also a hydrating antioxidant ingredient with soothing properties.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A form of hyaluronic acid that hydrates by drawing water into the outer layers from deep within the skin. It holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, making skin plumper, softer and smoother.
- Glutathione: An antioxidant peptide produced naturally in our bodies, glutathione helps recycle other antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E and alpha lipoic acid. Glutathione levels decrease with age.
- Tetrapeptide-14, Tea Extracts, Boswellia Serrate Extract, Honey: A redness-relieving peptide is combined with the antioxidant properties of tea and the calming qualities of honey and boswellia serrate.This formula soothes irritation, redness and puffiness.
MATRIXYL™ Synthe’6™ is used under authorization of Sederma Inc.